Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal Empty Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:52 am

Mubbles_Peculier

IGN:Mubbles_Peculier

Why you where banned?:Because I thought I was allowed to grief... someone said so...

Why should you be unbanned?:Because I was misunderstood. He said: 'You are allowed to grief, yes.' Nothing about claiming.

Who banned you?:Sanjar_12345

How many times where you banned on this server before?:None. First time.

Extra you want to add?:I didnt post this on the website because I couldn't get the password thing working. Oh, and so SO so so so damn sorry! I really thought I was allowed to grief! One of the other owners said so.

Hopefully you will make the right decision, your old friend, Mubbs. Smile

Last edited by Mubbles_Peculier on Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got some shit wrong)

2Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal Empty Reply Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:16 am

RobbekesMC

Look mubbs you are allowed to greif ONLY if it's a faction war,other then that no you can not greif .

http://RobbekesMC.net IM STILL WORKING ON IT ITS NOT DONE

3Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal Empty Re: Mubbles_Peculier's ban appeal Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:53 am

SniperShotTTT

Robbekes, you are somewhat incorrect, you clearly haven't read rule 1, have you? You are allowed to grief ANYWHERE but spawn. Please think before you type. Thanks. Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com