Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David16 banned, need unbanned

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David16 banned, need unbanned Empty David16 banned, need unbanned Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

David16

I Just go back on the server after about a month and I I was a guest even though i requested about for ever ago and I asked if i could get permitted to build and no one answered. When i asked again a second time I got banned. I think Andrew was on at the time that banned me and all i did was ask to be permitted to build since I registered and a long time ago and I was even a mod twice but my computer keep breaking and every time i get on I am a guest again.

2David16 banned, need unbanned Empty Re: David16 banned, need unbanned Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

technomancy

technomancy

The person who banned you was not me, but i believe someone promoted by sophie has stolen my in game nick name of ~Andrew and is currently wrecking shit up, we can unban you as soon as we get control of the server again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com