Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robbkes"s Application For Moderator

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Robbkes"s Application For Moderator Empty Robbkes"s Application For Moderator Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:37 am

KrcaPfc

Hello this is my application for becoming a mod. Ive wanted to be a mod for a long time
Why? Beacons every day i see guests wanting to play and they cant so im sorry for those people tat i cant promote them an they just F***ING rage quit and dont come back , so i wanna help them to get the server some more players ,and i can help them whit World Edit Stuff When they need it!
Age: 11 ( i know the rules of the server say i cant be cus im not 15 but cut me some slack )
Time when i play : Every single day
If this is too little i can make a new application Very Happy !
-Robbekes ( KrcaFTW )

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com