Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I probably won't get it, but worth a shot....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mubbles_Peculier

MUST SPEAK ENGLISH Wei. XD

MUST WRITE ENGLISH Yes, I write in English, that should prove it.

HAVE PLAYED MINECRAFT FOR 4+ MONTHS Yup. Played it since 1.7.3

HAVE PLAYED ON THE SERVER FOR 1 MONTH+ Yes, I think about 6 months.

MUST KNOW ALL THE COMMANDS Yes, I know everything from //wand to /whois, /smite, and all the colour things, and bulk writing.

MUST KNOW HOW TO BE GOOD AT THEIR JOB I have been a mod/admin on many servers, owner a couple, and builder...many, many, many times.

MUST BE KIND AND HELPFUL Yes, I allways try to help new players by showing them around spawn, telling them to check the rules, and maybe sometimes giving items, like armour. I will also help a owner/admin/mod/player if they ask. But I won't do things like giving normal players diamond blocks.

MUST BE MODERATE Its why I'm good for moderator XD

MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD 15. Just turned, it was m birthday on the 21st of August Very Happy

MUST KNOW ALL THE RULES OF C-G I check the rules regularly now, 'cause I don't want a misunderstanding like last time.

ABLE TO PLAY 5 DAYS IN A WEEK AND AT LEAST 3 HOURS IN A DAY Yeah, got a lot of time nowadays.

MUST KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS Sanj, Sprite, HeyApple, GemGems, MightyRex. Sanjar being the main owner.

MUST NOT BE A TRAITOR I promise.

MUST NOT BE A SERVER SKIPPER I promise, again.

MUST BE ADVANTAGEOUS I like to be.

MUST KNOW WHAT ADVANTAGEOUS MEANS WITHOUT GOOGLE IT IN I got a
6B in writing, (6A being the highest) in writing, I know what it means Smile

Extra details;I was banned before because I got told I could grief anything. I hope you can understand. False info these days.... sheesh. Lol.

I know I won't get it, but it's worth a shot, thank you fr reading.

-Mubbs

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com