Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

draxees admin or co-owner app

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1draxees admin or co-owner app  Empty draxees admin or co-owner app Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:42 am

draxee

hello my name is draxee and i know i would be a very trustworthy admin or co-owner because when the old staff became traitors as you can see i didn't become a traitor and i was allways with you during that fight but sometimes we have our different opinions i cant lie but all together i know we can be best friends and turn this server into one of the most loved so i hope you agree and make me an admin or co-owner-
scincerly
draxee

2draxees admin or co-owner app  Empty Re: draxees admin or co-owner app Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

Sanjar12345

Sanjar12345
Admin
Admin

Denied Please
use the correct application Form

https://collosus-gaming.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com