Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An idea for the server (Killroy)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An idea for the server (Killroy) Empty An idea for the server (Killroy) Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 am

Killroy

Hi all, first of thanks for a GREAT server and second, I had an idea for our server...

I know we have a build place and so on, but can't you make a building conquest.
and you is sanjar sry.

so its all just a warld where you have creative and you can build what you want, not houses but pixel art, and not the town
A NEW WORLD, thanks Killroy Basketball lol! afro

2An idea for the server (Killroy) Empty Re: An idea for the server (Killroy) Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 am

[★★BONO★★]

[★★BONO★★]
Boss Member
Boss Member

We use to have worlds but no one really liked it so it back to towny and etc. No Worlds

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | Video games | Adventure | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com