Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Admin Application on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:13 pm

GamerRag3

Administrator Application:

Hello Fellow Gamers. As you may or may not know, I have been on this server for the last couple months. I have recently made the step forward into moderator but, I would like to take it even further. Administrator of the server. Now, the format of the application has already been completed when i applied for moderatorship and can be located here. Moderator Application

Due to my recent involvement in the application process, I decided, instead of just repeating the application, I would state why i believe the server would benefit from me as an administrator.

Why should i be admin?

Well this is the big question isn't it... I believe i should become an admin because simply i have a lot of things to contribute to the server. I am a friendly and approachable person, (until i use commands with \ and not /) I like to think to think i am a very good builder (biggest pride in minecraft for me ), I have very in depth knowledge of the command lines for many different plugins such as would edit. I am also very active and full of knowledge about computers and many different relevant things to the world of minecraft.

Because building is a major part of minecraft, I decided to also put pictures of some things i have recently created.

A very yet simple fountain yet elegant. Fountain

Very basic Lighthouse of Alexandria Lighthouse

German Embassy Outside Inside

Treehome Treehome

opening flower Flower

And Finally my current project which is a castle Castle phase 1

Finally, If anyone in the community would like to object or support, feel free to please speak up, your voice will be heard and I will change if people want me to.

Yours Truly, GamerRag3

View user profile

2 Re: Admin Application on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 am

GamerRag3 wrote:Administrator Application:

Hello Fellow Gamers. As you may or may not know, I have been on this server for the last couple months. I have recently made the step forward into moderator but, I would like to take it even further. Administrator of the server. Now, the format of the application has already been completed when i applied for moderatorship and can be located here. Moderator Application

Due to my recent involvement in the application process, I decided, instead of just repeating the application, I would state why i believe the server would benefit from me as an administrator.

Why should i be admin?

Well this is the big question isn't it... I believe i should become an admin because simply i have a lot of things to contribute to the server. I am a friendly and approachable person, (until i use commands with \ and not /) I like to think to think i am a very good builder (biggest pride in minecraft for me ), I have very in depth knowledge of the command lines for many different plugins such as would edit. I am also very active and full of knowledge about computers and many different relevant things to the world of minecraft.

Because building is a major part of minecraft, I decided to also put pictures of some things i have recently created.

A very yet simple fountain yet elegant. Fountain

Very basic Lighthouse of Alexandria Lighthouse

German Embassy Outside Inside

Treehome Treehome

opening flower Flower

And Finally my current project which is a castle Castle phase 1

Finally, If anyone in the community would like to object or support, feel free to please speak up, your voice will be heard and I will change if people want me to.

Yours Truly, GamerRag3

You trutly are a minecradt pro, you have the Potential of being one of the best builders on the server! If I was the one judging this, you would promoted, no questions asked

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

3 Re: Admin Application on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:28 am

GamerRag3

I very much appreciate the support Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Admin Application on Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:28 am

GamerRag3 wrote:I very much appreciate the support Very Happy

No problem, I try my hardest to motivate people

View user profile http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

5 Re: Admin Application on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:15 pm

GamerRag3

im going to bump this topic because there has been no comments or action for or against

View user profile

6 Here to apply for staff on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:35 pm

pramy

Im here to apply for staff. I was worried that ur server will be out-staffed! Sad So I decided to join. Reason why is because I can ban people who grief or do anything that breaks the rules. I can respect everyone's creation , show loyalty to rank higher to me and Arrow :O A GRIEFER! Srry A griefer destroyed my home plz accept this application

View user profile

7 Re: Admin Application on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:57 am

As of today at 16:57 02/09/2012. GamerRag3 is now promoted to Admin. This post is now closed.

Prany, You are denied because you have not read the rules.

View user profile http://collosus-gaming.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Private forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Create a forum on Forumotion