Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Admin/Mod Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Admin/Mod Application Empty Admin/Mod Application Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 pm

SYMEZY987

Hey Sanjar, here's my app.

MUST SPEAK ENGLISH: I speak English quite fluently.

MUST WRITE ENGLISH: I write English without a problem.

HAVE PLAYED MINECRAFT FOR 4+ MONTHS: I have played Minecraft over 1+ year.

MUST KNOW ALL THE COMMANDS: I know most commands and might have forgotten a few.

MUST KNOW HOW TO BE GOOD AT THEIR JOB: I have been admins on many Faction servers, and they have shut down due to the lack of donations to the server.

MUST BE KIND AND HELPFUL: I shall do whatever to serve and protect.

MUST BE MODERATE: I wont be taking any bullshit, but I will have a joke around fellow gamers. (:

MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD: Turning 15 in September.

MUST KNOW ALL THE RULES OF C-G: I know all the rules.

ABLE TO PLAY 5 DAYS IN A WEEK AND AT LEAST 3 HOURS IN A DAY: I am able to play that amount, if not more.

MUST KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS: The owner is Sanjar12345, GemGems, SpriteFan3 and HeyApple.

MUST NOT BE A TRAITOR: I shall never betray my server.

MUST NOT BE A SERVER SKIPPER: I have taken a real liking to Collosus-Gaming, and I never usually do. I shall not skip the server.

MUST BE ADVANTAGEOUS: I shall be advantageous with my Admin/Mod abilities wherever possible.

MUST KNOW WHAT ADVANTAGEOUS MEANS WITHOUT GOOGLE IT IN: I do year 10 subjects, and im in year 8.

Hopefully you like it!

Andrew (SYMEZY987)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com