Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David16 banned, need unbanned

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 David16 banned, need unbanned on Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 pm

David16

I Just go back on the server after about a month and I I was a guest even though i requested about for ever ago and I asked if i could get permitted to build and no one answered. When i asked again a second time I got banned. I think Andrew was on at the time that banned me and all i did was ask to be permitted to build since I registered and a long time ago and I was even a mod twice but my computer keep breaking and every time i get on I am a guest again.

View user profile

2 Re: David16 banned, need unbanned on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

The person who banned you was not me, but i believe someone promoted by sophie has stolen my in game nick name of ~Andrew and is currently wrecking shit up, we can unban you as soon as we get control of the server again.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com