Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ban doobydoo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ban doobydoo Empty ban doobydoo Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 am

drax

doobydoo a moderator banned me cause i have the biggest town on server and he thinks he should own it so he said give me it and i gave it to vaughn so he ip banned me and he world edits things he shouldnt like peoples houses or threatens to remove towns he is rude and takrs creative away and threatens people for if they dont do something he will kill them and kill them till they loose there items for good

2ban doobydoo Empty Re: ban doobydoo Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:44 am

drax

+ i have had to report him before

3ban doobydoo Empty Re: ban doobydoo Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

Dylan/drax has a point dooby has done things similar to draxees descpriction he should be demoted to be builder not so sure if he should even have creative...

4ban doobydoo Empty Re: ban doobydoo Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:59 am

[★★BONO★★]

[★★BONO★★]
Boss Member
Boss Member

hmm

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]