Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Collosus-Gaming
Hey, Please login if you are an existing member of our awesome server. If not then please register as you will need to become a member. Plus please help us run the server by donating towards our server more can be found on www.collosus-gaming.com
Collosus-Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collosus-Gaming

WE HAVE MOVED TO WWW.COLLOSUS-GAMING.COM/Forums

Welcome to Collosus-Gaming Forums.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Builder Application- SRJason (Updated)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Builder Application- SRJason (Updated) Empty Builder Application- SRJason (Updated) Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 am

SRJason

Builder Application- SRJason

MUST SPEAK ENGLISH YES

MUST WRITE ENGLISH YES

HAVE PLAYED MINECRAFT FOR 4+ MONTHS For about 8 months

HAVE PLAYED ON THE SERVER FOR 1 MONTH+ YES

MUST KNOW ALL THE COMMANDS YES

MUST KNOW HOW TO BE GOOD AT THEIR JOB Yes. I know how to build LARGE buildings and other things
MUST BE KIND AND HELPFUL

MUST BE MODERATE I am

MUST BE AT LEAST 15 YEARS OLD I am 15

MUST KNOW ALL THE RULES OF C-G Yes I do

ABLE TO PLAY 5 DAYS IN A WEEK AND AT LEAST 3 HOURS IN A DAY In the summer I will be able to play more than this. During the school yers (now) that may be hard. School comes before Minecraft for me.

MUST KNOW WHO THE OWNER IS SANJAR

MUST NOT BE A TRAITOR I am not a traitor!M

UST NOT BE A SERVER SKIPPER When I play a server I stay with it!

MUST BE ADVANTAGEOUS I have the ability to build. I have built many large skyscrapers and churches. I am also able to build sweet houses. Also, I am very mature for being only 15.

MUST KNOW WHAT ADVANTAGEOUS MEANS WITHOUT GOOGLE IT IN It means that I have advantages over other people.

If any changes are needed on the format leave a reply!

Last edited by SRJason on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:44 am; edited 3 times in total

2Builder Application- SRJason (Updated) Empty Re: Builder Application- SRJason (Updated) Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:48 am

[★★BONO★★]

[★★BONO★★]
Boss Member
Boss Member

Use the template that sanjar posted and builders cant use world edit because some of them abused it.

http://m.youtube.com/my_videos

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

you cant just be a builder btw you also have to show some of your building ability on a single player creative server or on collosus if you have enough items anyways yeh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

• Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com